Followers

Sunday 1 May 2011

Osama bin Laden reported dead

It has been tweeted by Keith Urbahn, Chief of Staff, Office of Donald Rumsfeld "So I'm told by a reputable person they have killed Osama Bin Laden. Hot damn".


Osama bin Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden


On the run for over 9 years he has finally been killed by the US intelligence forces. The US intelligence forces undertook an attack on a mansion "deep inside Pakistan" where bin Laden was hiding.


"Following a fire fight, they killed bin Laden and took custody of his body," the President confirmed.


It has been reported that the USA now has possession of his body and that DNA tests are to be held to confirm his identity.


It is said that President Barack Obama will hold a press conference on the matter this Sunday night.

8 comments:

  1. I'm pretty damn happy I cannot lie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea same, glad he's dead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news all over, took a long time though :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOD BLES AMERICA, THE GREATEST DAMN COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just glad that part is finally over

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find it rather suspicious that the US dumped his body in the sea right after they killed him. Still, I find it improbable that they did that just to boost the government's ratings/the dollar's value/Obama's rating. There must be some truth to Osama's elimination, either he's really been killed or otherwise permanently silenced. Anything else, and all he'd need to do is appear in another video to make the US gubmint look like idiots and liars.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was working when all of this was happening, so I barely heard anything on the radio or TV about it. I feel like I missed a huge event.

    ReplyDelete