So who's who during this wedding? Well luckily an official document has been released containing just this info!
Members of the Wedding Party
Miss Philippa Middleton, Miss Catherine Middleton’s sister, will be her Maid of Honour.
Prince Harry will be Prince William’s Best Man.
The Bridesmaids and Page Boys will be:
The Lady Louise WindsorAged 7 – daughter of The Earl and Countess of Wessex; first cousin of Prince William.
The Hon. Margarita Armstrong-JonesAged 8 – daughter of Viscount and Viscountess Linley (née The Hon. Serena Stanhope); second cousin of Prince William.
Miss Grace van CutsemAged 3 – daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Hugh van Cutsem (née Rose Astor); goddaughter of Prince William.Miss Eliza LopesAged 3 – daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Harry Lopes (née Laura Parker Bowles); granddaughter of The Duchess of Cornwall.
Master William (Billy) Lowther-PinkertonAged 10 – son of Mr. and Mrs. Jamie Lowther-Pinkerton (née Susannah Richards); no relation; son of Prince William and Prince Harry’s Private Secretary.
Master Tom PettiferAged 8 – son of Mr. and Mrs. Charles Pettifer (née Alexandra [Tiggy] Legge-Bourke); godson of Prince William.
The ages above are the Bridesmaids’ and Page Boys’ ages on the day of the wedding.
The Bridesmaids and Pages will perform the traditional role of Bridesmaids and Pages on the day. They will be with the Bride on the morning of the wedding, accompany her down the aisle and return with the newly married couple up the aisle. The Bridesmaids and Pages will also have places in the Carriage Procession from the Abbey to Buckingham Palace.
All the Bridesmaids and Pages were chosen jointly by the couple.
And who's invited you ask?
Invitations to the wedding of Prince William and Miss Middleton have been issued in the name of Her Majesty The Queen.
The following groups of people have been invited to the wedding:
- Members of The Royal Family and their friends
- Members of the Middleton Family and their friends
- Friends of Prince William and Miss Middleton
- Members of Foreign Royal Families
- Representatives from the Defence Services
- Representatives from Prince William’s patronages
- Representatives from the Church and other faiths
- Members of the Government, Parliament and Devolved Administrations
- Members of the Diplomatic Corps
- Governors-General and Prime Ministers from the Realms
- Members of the Royal Household
- Over 50 Members of The Royal Family
- Over 40 Members of Foreign Royal Families
- Over 200 Members of Government, Parliament and Diplomatic Corps
- Approximately 80 guests drawn from Prince William’s charities, including some individuals who are not in senior positions, who the Prince has known for some time
- 60 Governors-General and Realm Prime Ministers
- 30 Members of the Defence Services
To get your own copy of the official document download it here: Royal Wedding media briefing
It sure is set to be the wedding of the decade with such publicity surrounding it, but lets just hope unlike countless other famous marriages this one will last.